Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Studio 74 Show




I would like to take the time to thank Diane L. Johnson-Mendes, owner of Studio 74 in Fresno, CA, for providing me with the opportunity to have a solo show from July 2-July 25. This gallery is very unique in that it showcases local art and emerging artists. Please show your support for the Fresno Art Community by visiting Studio 74.

On the day of my opening approximately 150 people came and stepped into my world of art. It was an thrilling experience to share my art with so many wonderful individuals. I would also like to thank all the people who have adopted a piece of my art. I am honored to be able to share my love of art and creativity to them.

Studio 74 is located North of Olive in Fresno's Tower District (1274 North Van Ness Ave., Fresno, CA 93728). Again, please visit this wonderful gallery.


















You can see the youtube video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment